THE BOOK OF SER MARCO POLO, THE VENETIAN, CONCERNING THE KINGDOMS AND MARVELS OF THE EAST
"I did not write half of what I saw, for I knew I would not be believed."
The incredible account of the first Westerner to travel to Asia on the Silk Road – dating back to the 13th century – told in the words of the man who lived it. A breathtaking re-creation of the extraordinary 1874 edition – featuring a wealth of stunning illustrations.
A hand-numbered limited edition of 1,200!
- 5 7/8" x 9"
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spines.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page markers.
- Gilded page ends.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.