SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON
An adventure classic for over 200 years. Shipwrecked on a deserted island, a family must pull together to survive. This magnificent edition, first published in 1880, features over 200 black-and-white and 16 full-color illustrations, which bring Wyss’s creative words and episodes to vivid life.
Limited to just 600 hand-numbered copies!
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2”, 528pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- A satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.