HURRY: Act now for FREE SHIPPING! SHOP ELIGIBLE BOOKS NOW
RACKHAM: AESOP'S FABLES
Illustrated throughout by the great Arthur Rackham, an exclusive leather-bound Deluxe Limited Edition...
The beloved fables of the wise ancient Greek story-teller Aesop come to vivid life in the extraordinary illustrations of England’s great illustrator Arthur Rackham. The book features all of the color and black and white images from the masterful illustrated edition of 1912, presented just as they were in the rare limited first edition.
With a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking. Limited to just 1,200 hand-numbered editions.
- 8 5/8" x 11 5/8”, 256pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.