Mark Twain's FOLLOWING THE EQUATOR
The Travel Classic by America's beloved humorist…
Mark Twain's delightful account of his 1895 tour through the British Empire. This book reproduces the historic first edition of 1897, including all the original vintage illustrations. An exclusive, hand-numbered Deluxe Edition limited to just 1,200 copies.
- 5 7/8" x 8 15/16", 720pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Custom-crafted clothbound clamshell slipcase.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.