Mark Twain's A TRAMP ABROAD
The travel classic in the 1880 illustrated first edition format…
Mark Twain's delightful and very humorous account of a walking tour through Central and South Europe. A classic work that allowed Twain to exercise his entertaining powers of observation. Reproduces the historic first edition of 1880, including all the original vintage illustrations.
A hand-numbered limited edition of just 1,200.
- 5 9/16" x 8 3/4", 648pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.