Kurt Vonnegut: THE MASTERPIECES
Kurt Vonnegut was one of the best-loved novelists of the 20th century. He created a unique blend of satire, fantasy, science-fiction and dark humor that won him audiences around the world. This stunning collection brings together his greatest novels in an exclusive design – featuring Vonnegut’s famous self-portrait – that will stand out on your bookshelves.
From Billy Pilgrim and "So it goes." in Slaughterhouse-Five to Kilgore Trout and Vonnegut's own drawings in Breakfast of Champions, and much more, this is a beautiful and exclusive collector's edition of the masterpieces of Kurt Vonnegut.
This five-volume edition is strictly limited to a quantity of 1,000 sets.
- 6" x 9" each
- Sold only as a complete set.
- Exclusive frontispiece art by acclaimed artist Richard Sparks, who boasts five paintings in the permanent collection of the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, D.C. and seven portraits on historic, official United States postage stamps.
- Gold foil-stamped rendering of Kurt Vonnegut's famous self-portrait across the spines of all five books
- Deep blue topstain
- Deep blue satin ribbon marker
- Parchment-style endpages
- Exquisite sewn binding
- These books are printed on archival quality paper (Nature's Book Natural text paper by Glatfelter) specially milled for this edition. It is acid-neutral and conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Available from the By Design imprint of Easton Press, offering exquisitely crafted, clothbound editions that are printed and bound in the United States of America with imported materials.