Jonathan Swift’s GULLIVER'S TRAVELS
The immortal classic in the beloved 1909 edition illustrated by Arthur Rackham…
Jonathan Swift's fantasy masterpiece of Lemuel Gulliver's journeys to the fabulous lands of Lilliput, Brobdingnag and more in the acclaimed 1909 edition featuring 13 full-color images by Arthur Rackham, one of the greatest illustrators of all time.
Limited to just 1,200 copies!
- 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" 312pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome marbled endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.