Jack London's THE CALL OF THE WILD
The Great American Novel in its Illustrated 1903 First Edition Format...
The classic story of a powerful dog taken to work in Alaska, The Call of the Wild ranks among the best-loved of all American novels. This magnificent edition recreates the beautiful and rare first edition of 1903 that featured a wealth of vintage illustrations and two-color printing.
- 5 1/8" x 7 1/2", 240pp
Features include:- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.