The history masterpiece of the Hundred Years' War, in the breathtaking edition of 1874...
The acclaimed English language edition of 1874, featuring over 170 illustrations.
A landmark work from medieval times – Froissart's Chronicles are a key primary source for eyewitness accounts of the Hundred Years' War – the war that forever shaped England and France. The Chronicles remain the most important document detailing the ideals of chivalry and its revival in the 14th century. This two-volume set features 116 woodcuts, 70 full-color images, gold metallic inks, and individually hand-marbled paper on the covers (making each set unique).
Limited to just 500 hand-numbered copies!
2-volume set in one shipment.
- 5 1/2" x 9 3/4"
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spines.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page markers.
- Gilded page ends.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.