HURRY: Act now for FREE SHIPPING! SHOP ELIGIBLE BOOKS NOW
Edgar Allan Poe's THE RAVEN
"Once upon a midnight dreary…"
Illustrated by the immortal Gustave Doré
One of the most famous poems in all literature envisioned by the peerless artist. The dramatically oversized 1884 edition of The Raven featuring illustrations by the great Gustave Doré.
A hand-numbered Limited Edition of 1,200!
- 14 1/4" x 18 1/4" 120pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.