The work of fiction Ayn Rand considered to be her masterpiece in a magnificent hand-numbered Illustrated Leather Edition of 1,200.
The powerful story of a nation hobbled by bureaucracy, red tape and regulations – and the leaders who fight back. Featuring specially commissioned illustrations by artist Jim Salvati and signed by the artist.
Accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
Back in stock soon.
- Actual size of book is 9" x 11”, 960pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in genuine leather in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.