A fascinating study of the ancient art featuring more than 500 cards from around the world…
A captivating history of the classic practice of divination and self-exploration – explaining the symbolism behind Tarot and the ways it has influenced art and culture. Illustrated throughout with images of beautiful and important Tarot decks from across the ages.
- 6 5/8" x 9 5/8", 520pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.