A fascinating study of the ancient art featuring more than 500 cards from around the world…
A captivating history of the classic practice of divination and self-exploration – explaining the symbolism behind Tarot and the ways it has influenced art and culture. Illustrated throughout with images of beautiful and important Tarot decks from across the ages.
Back in stock soon.
- 6 5/8" x 9 5/8", 520pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.