A celebration in photographs of the Queen's life and reign…
A beautiful celebration of the longest-reigning monarch in British History. Insightful text presents a balanced account of her life and the extraordinary changes in her country and the world that have taken place in the span of her reign. Lavishly illustrated with more than 240 photographs.
- 8 15/16" x 11 1/4", 224pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.