THE POEMS OF EMILY DICKINSON
"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul." The themes of her poetry - fear, love, death, immortality - are as large as her personal world was small. The Belle of Amherst never published even a single poem under her own name during her lifetime, yet now ranks among America's greatest poets.
- 6 1/2" x 10", 304pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.