THE PARABLES OF OUR LORD
Re-creating the vintage 1864 edition, with all the original artwork by the great Pre-Raphaelite master, John Everett Millais.
The Prodigal Son.The Good Samaritan. And much more. The beloved stories told by Jesus to illustrate his teachings are offered here in a re-creation of the vintage 1864 edition, featuring all 47 illustrations by Sir John Everett Millais, founding member of the acclaimed Pre-Raphaelite school. Offered in a fabric-covered custom-crafted slipcase.
- 7 5/8" x 9 7/8", 152pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- All the original artwork.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.