THE NOTEBOOKS OF LEONARDO DA VINCI
The famous reflections and speculations of the greatest mind of the Renaissance...
This complete anthology -- over 1,100 pages -- is the remarkable record of what many consider to be history's greatest mind. The notebooks encompass all of Leonardo's interests and experiments from mathematics to flying machines to painting.
This Easton Press exclusive edition is bound in genuine leather and features a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, gilded page ends, moiré fabric endsheets, and a satin-ribbon bookmark to conveniently mark your place.
6" x 9", 1,184pp
- 6" x 9", 1,184pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.